Look for another restaurant - management is bad.
the steaks were not prepared to proper temperature. i expect a steakhouse to know the difference between medium and rare. the management was not responsive at all. awful dining experience. would never go again.
I went to Delmonico's a few weeks ago with friends and family. Food was excellent. Atmosphere was great. But while we were waiting for a table, we sat at the bar and had a few drinks. We had a grea time with the bartender, Andrea. She was very pleasant and had us laughing hysterically. She made our night. She is definitely a keeper!!!
Avoid at all costs, Management needs to be replaced.
Although I have been here before in a small group and the food was acceptable, my latest experience was horrible. Apparently they know how to take a reservation but don't feel the need to honor it, or give any explanations. We had a party of 9 for 5:00 at 6:10 we decided we had waited long enough, and told them we were leaving. They then said our table was ready...too little too late. When speaking with the manager, he simply said the prior party took longer and stayed longer than they expected. It seems to me that you should have an idea how long it takes to serve a large party I doubt this party stayed for an additional hour and 10 minutes but suspect it was poor planning on the part of management. This was not the first time a member of our party had this experience,had I known that I would have gone elsewhere. No apoloogies were given for the wait and I think they need to geet more experienced management.
Oh please, is that all you upstaters do is complain-complain-complain- see if it were you that took 1hr-10min and they asked you to leave WOW!!! Now what, complain again . Try running a resturant its not easy. I'll bet your a state worker-Doctor or a Lawyer. Please be kind in our short lives.
not happy with meal.
First time visit,was told to me by friend to try. Was 1st and probably last time ,dinner that my wife ordered was a filet that had no juices and was dry when cut into. I understand that all dinners come with pasta, we understand that if you would like a salad or potato ,or one of your other veg. that there was a charge but when my wifes dinner came there was no pasta . I tryed to explain to the waitness why take the pasta away and still charge for the veg.??????????????
Went late on Friday night--no line at all-recommended by daughter.
1. The draft beer was cold and large.
2. The waiter was right there and quick.
3. They seated us in a remote area even though there were plenty of seats where other custimers were--this is not necessarily a bad thing.
4. Utica Greens appetizer was great--I am glad I asked to not have the garlic--not the soupy beans and greens I expected, but very good!
5. Clam chowder could have been eaten with a fork
6. I am a low carber so the pasta with the Veal Marsala was a waste for me...however the veal was fine---I thankfully had my glasses on so I could see the garlic in the pasta so I could remove it!
7. My wife's meal brought this comment from her: 'This has to be the most 'garlicy' food I have ever eaten'. ...and she like garlic! This is a negative comment.
8. I wish they gave us water--heck, I don't care if they charge for it--I just hate to have to ask for it.
9. When I see food prepared with so much garlic I always figure that the person does not know anything about the phrase 'hint of garlic' and just figures that if it is an Italian Restaurant, the more garlic the better--chunks are even better. I never can understand it!
10. If I ever go back it will be because of the memory of the utica greens!
Great food - too fast service.
Friends said we should try it. The waiter was very nice and the food was fantastic. BUT we had our app, then immediatly our salad and then our entree - and we had not even finished out app. So for us, it was too fast and not an evening out.